Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sharing distribution lists

Dear Sassy: How do I share a distribution list? I have got a huge list in my contacts that I would like to pass along to my colleagues. Surely we do not have to enter in the entire list by hand - right?
~Trying to distribute my distribution list

Dear Trying:
Oh my heavens no! There is a much easier way to share your distribution list! Ok, open up Outlook, click on File > New Mail Message. This will open up a new message. Click on the little down arrow by the paperclip and select Item. Navigate to your Contacts, select the distribution list you would like to share and click Ok. Finish your email message and send. Now, for the recepient of the distribution list instructions are also available on
Sassy's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.