Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proxy 2 Server Error Message

Dear Sassy: I am trying to access LINKS on an Invision machine in the hospital. Each time I try to open it gives me a Proxy 2 Server Error Login Message. I don't have a LINKS username and password to enter. I can cancel out of it but am then unable to access the LINKS internet page. Help!?!
~Seriously another username/password?

Dear Seriously: Ahh, how Sassy feels your pain. Sassy has numerous usernames/passwords to keep up with. It can be daunting! But don't worry! In your case of trying to access LINKS (which is an internet resource) on an Invision machine - all you need is your email username/password. If for some reason you are still unable to get onto the internet - double check your email username/password. It may need to be reset or unlocked.

No comments: